NCGA eClubs are Internet clubs. Registration is quick, easy, entirely online and can be completed within minutes. There are eight eClubs based on geographic regions. Members receive full NCGA benefits, including a handicap, Poppy Hills/Ridge discounts, and deals in lodging, travel and entertainment. Below are the eight eClubs. Log into the region where you are a member. Not a member? Join an eClub now.
- eClub Sacramento – includes Roseville, Rockiln, Auburn, Placerville, Yuba City, Sutter Creek, Galt, Plymouth, Lodi, Davis and surrounding areas
- eClub North Bay – includes San Rafael, Vallejo, Vacaville, Petaluma, Novato, Napa, Santa Rosa, Middletown and surrounding areas
- eClub East Bay – includes Livermore, Pleasanton, Brentwood, Oakland, Redwood City, Walnut Creek, Antioch, Concord, Berkeley and surrounding areas
- eClub South Bay – includes San Jose, Gilroy, Santa Cruz, Los Gatos, Boulder Creek, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Belmont, Half Moon Bay and surrounding areas
- eClub San Francisco -includes the City of San Francisco, South San Francisco, Burlingame, Pacifica, San Bruno, Milbrae and Alameda
- eClub Monterey Bay – includes Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove, Monterey, Carmel Valley, Salinas, Watsonville, Gilroy, Hollister and surrounding areas
- eClub Central Valley – includes Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Tracy, Angels Camp, Santa Nella and surrounding areas
- eClub Fresno – includes Fresno, Madera, Chowchilla, Lemoore, Corcoran, Tulare, Visalia, Porterville, Oakhurst and surrounding areas
For more information about eClub membership, contact the NCGA at (831) 625-4653 or email email@example.com.
NCGA eClubs membership fees are $75, which includes a $5 donation to the NCGA Foundation. When membership is renewed at the end of the year, the NCGA can work with the member to find a regular golf club to join, or the golfer can continue as an eClub member. Other NCGA eClub membership options include:
- Renewing: $65 (Renewal season began 10/1 and concludes 1/14/15)
- Junior: $30 (Must be 18 and under) Junior Executive: $50 (Must be 18-29)
- New/Lapsed: $75 (Lapsed members are renewals received after 1/14/15. Includes $10 NCGA fee)
eClub members receive all the NCGA advantages as regular club members, including an official GHIN handicap, free club fittings, free clinics, members-only outings at private and resort courses and reduced green fees at Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge, to name a few. View complete list of member benefits.
The NCGA administers tournaments year-round for all eight eClubs. These include qualifiers to play in NCGA Championships, and net events for players of all abilities. The 2015 tournament calendar is now open for registration.
To view the current brackets for the eClub Four-Ball Match Play Championship, please click HERE